Tuesday, August 16, 2011

jac-inks Challenge 15 - Inspiration Photo

Hi Stampers and welcome to jac-inks Challenge # 15.

I have an unusual Photo Inspiration for you today and I know it will be outside the comfort zone of many of you, but that is what a CHALLENGE  is all about. Isn't it?

People often ask me what my "style" is and I usually say I don't have a particular style. I love to try so many different aspects of creativity and I love to challenge others to step outside their comfort zone so they can experience the joys of trying something new. Oh dear! Sounds like the old art teacher in me coming to the fore again!!!



Anyway here is the Inspiration Photo - I love the Urban feel and the colours too, and my card is inspired by both. There are so many ways this photo can be interpreted. I've taken many of the colours and worked on the graffiti theme. In fact I'm so inspired by this photo that I feel a whole range of cards coming out of my head, but for now.....



So put those creative thinking caps on and grab all those left over bits and pieces lying around your craft space and see what you can come up with.
With the Canberra Craft Fair being on this last weekend all of the DT has been tied up so we may be adding more samples in the next couple of days. Loved the Craft Fair and thoroughly enjoyed meeting some of my blogging colleagues. What a wonderful world we live in!


Load your designs via Inlinkz and join the fun.



1 comment:

  1. Hi sorry I couldnt find anywhere to contact you. Is your challenge blog returning?

    ReplyDelete